European Physiotherapy Guidelines for Parkinson's disease
The European Physiotherapy Guideline
for Parkinson's disease comes in four parts:
- The Guideline;
- Information for people with Parkinson's;
- Information for physicians;
- Development and scientific justification.
1. FAQ: copyright and use of the European Guideline
> Read the copyright
and use of the European Guideline FAQ
2. Download your copy
Click the link below to indicate of
which parts you would like your personal copy.
the European Guidelines application form
The development was initiated and mainly sponsored by
ParkinsonNet and the Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy. The
Guideline Development Group represents professional physiotherapy
associations from 19 European countries. People with Parkinson's
disease were involved in the Guideline development from the outset
and have contributed throughout the process.
3. Suggestions for improvement?
> To the European
Guidelines suggestions form